Tuesday, March 30, 2010

New quarter! Spring quarter. I have class on Monday evenings and an online class on Wednesdays. I'm a little nervous about the online class because I feel I might do something wrong, but I'm also excited to learn more about the use of technology. Monday was also my first day back to school from spring break. My fourth graders (all 40 of them) were really happy to be back as well. It was a great day and I missed them. We only have a four day week, and unfortunately I have to give a few quizzes because next week is the end of the third grading period. Wow, already! This year flew by! I have homework to begin tonight, and I still have to get my text books for my classes at Otterbein. Maybe I'll fit in a nap... hmmm.. We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday. You are ahead of the curve with your own blog. Thanks for inviting me.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome! Thanks for reading it! I'm still getting used to blogging!haha See you in class tonight!

    ReplyDelete